1. Club meetings will run to BRCA rules
2. Cars (nitro or electric) are only to be run on the track and NOT in the pits or any other area where non members may be standing
3. No cars or transmitters to be turned on while other cars are racing
4. ALL lipo batteries to be charged in Lipo sacks for safety. From 1st April 2017 ALL drive lipo's MUST be hard cased.
5. Permitted classes: 1/8 scale closed wheel rallyx cars - max battery size 3s Lipo., 1/10th scale or smaller touring cars, buggies, shortcourse, trucks - max battery size 2s Lipo.
6. Booking in will be between 18.30 and 19.00, free practice until 18.50, first race at 19.05
7. Heats will all be 5 mins, with a 3 or 5 min break between each depending on number of heats. Cars must be turned off straight after each heat and the driver should proceed to a suitable marshalling point around the track. Failure to marshal will result in a loss of times / disqualification. A nominated replacement can be used,however, these MUST be a club member for insurance purposes
8. All marshalls should be spread evenly around the track and NOT stand in groups
9. All rubbish is to be taken home
10. No running around the hall or touching stalls / equipment left in the hall. Ignoring these rules may involve RULE 12 being applied to the member
11. The committee has the right to amend / add to these rules at anytime should the need arise
12. If members do not follow these rules the committee has the right to ask them to leave without notice, and their membership will be immediately terminated
13. Please remember, these rules are for YOUR benefit